ABOUT JUDY NELSON
JUDY NELSON, JD, MSW
Certified Professional Coach
Judy Nelson is a certified professional coach and consultant using her experience to transform and enhance the leadership styles and team performance of individuals and organizations. She primarily works with non-profit organizations, executives and their teams.
Judy helps clients strengthen individual and team performance by coaching organizations and executives to exceptional leadership. She also designs and creates humorous content to ensure engagement.
Backed by exceptional credentials as a seasoned non-profit CEO, trained lawyer and social worker, Judy understands the importance of funding, leadership and service and weaves that understanding through every aspect of the client relationship. As a trained and certified coach, Judy uses a combination of assessments and feedback to deliver results.
Education & Qualifications:
- Master’s in Social Work from Virginia Commonwealth University
- Juris Doctor from the University of Kansas School of Law
- Certificate in public policy and social services from Harvard Kennedy School
- Graduate of the College of Executive Coaching
- CEO positions for various non-profit organizations
- Served on the Virginia Governor’s Commission for Children & Youth
- Adjunct graduate faculty member for the University of Southern California and other universities around the nation
In addition to being an effective coaching partner, Judy is also an engaging and inspiring author. Judy Nelson wrote and published Intentional Leadership in 2017, sharing ideas to help leaders and CEOs bring out the best in their teams and themselves.
Judy is an energetic presenter of client-tailored seminars and workshops as well as a web radio show.
Judy Nelson resides with her husband in Southern California.
Judy's business experience and style mean you’ll be comfortable to trust her, so together you will transform your leadership and your organization. Judy maintains the strictest confidence and levels of professionalism and will make the best possible use of your investment. As a coach, Judy provides direct and honest feedback delivered respectfully. As a teacher, she ensures you’re an engaged learner . . . and she might just make you laugh along the way.
click here to send Judy a note and request your complimentary 30-minute session